Developing protocols and secure data storage systems for collecting, maintaining, and analyzing outcomes data for patients post-therapeutic intervention is both time-consuming and costly, with no room for error.
With more than 30 years of experience and industry-leading infrastructure, our teams can track and analyze cell and gene therapy outcomes at any time points required by regulatory authorities.
Through our research partner, the CIBMTR® (Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research®), we collaborate with the global scientific community to advance cellular therapy worldwide to increase survival and enrich quality of life for patients.
Our outcomes registry facilitates critical observational and interventional research through scientific and statistical expertise, a large network of centers, an extensive clinical outcomes database and a unique biospecimen repository.
Investigating options for long-term data capture and analysis?
Let’s discuss your needs.
As your trusted research and outcomes partner, our team of scientists and biostatisticians will:
- Collaborate with you to determine reporting and analysis timelines required by regulatory authorities
- Provide customized data collection, secure data storage and custom data extracts
- Supply standard reports and analytics, with the option to build customized reports as needed
- Offer scientific and statistical consulting for research design and data analytics
- Perform statistical analysis and interpretation
Access additional services
Supply Chain Management
End-to-end autologous supply chain coordination and oversight from collection to therapy delivery.
Allogeneic Cell Sourcing
Reliable sourcing of high-quality donors with collection and delivery scheduling and oversight.
Get the conversation started
If your allogeneic or autologous cell or gene therapy is moving towards commercialization, we can help you plan for—and execute—your long-term data collection and analysis.