A Be The Match BioTherapies® client was like many allogeneic cell and gene therapy developers. It was developing a therapy for a blood condition and needed to build an off-the-shelf bank of cryopreserved cell sources.
The client needed to understand:
- HLA genotypes to cover most patients in the U.S.
- How many patients would be covered by cells from a single donor
- Frequency of patient requests for the therapy
- How often the cell bank should be restocked
- Genotypes that would need to be restocked
- If some genotypes would need to be restocked more frequently than others
Download the case study to learn how CIBMTR Bioinformatics Consulting experts modeled the size and utilization pattern of the client’s off-the-shelf cell bank.