The only cell therapy ordering, tracking and delivery platform trusted by more than 150 U.S. transplant centers
On-time, reliable delivery of your cell or gene therapy is critical to patient care. MatchSource, our fully scalable supply chain management software, provides the ability to coordinate cell collection, shipping and manufacturing schedules within a single platform. With complete visibility to logistics and transportation, you will be confident in the on-time delivery of your therapy from collection to manufacturing to infusion.
Through the integration of MatchSource and Cryoport’s Cryoportal™ Logistics Management Platform, users have access to a platform that manages more cell therapy products than any other solution in the marketplace, enabling cell and gene therapy companies to more rapidly discover, develop and deliver next-generation therapies.Schedule a MatchSource demo
Essential end-to-end visibility and tracking for autologous and allogeneic therapies
Built for companies developing personalized cell and gene therapies, MatchSource provides visibility to the supply chain and tracks chain of custody and identity, whether your therapy is in clinical trials or commercially available.
Both autologous and allogeneic workflows enable personalized case management models, provide critical scheduling support for logistics and transportation, and empower quality control oversight. Configure workflows to meet unique therapy requirements and integrate with systems and vendors, including Cryoport and Quick International Courier, to ensure full traceability and monitor regulatory compliance.
When supported by our Personalized Case Managers, the combination ensures high-quality products are collected and consistently delivered on time to manufacturing facilities and patients in need.
Trust the powerful and customizable functionality of MatchSource, which includes:
Scheduling and workflow management
- Optimize resource allocation by tracking and managing each step of the workflow
- Synchronize scheduling of cell collection, transportation, and manufacturing to expedite delivery and meet all stakeholder and treatment timelines
- Facilitate clear and timely communication between apheresis, blood and marrow collection centers, case managers, operations teams, manufacturing facilities, contract research organizations, and health care providers
- Troubleshoot delays and determine alternative workarounds to unexpected disruptions
- Streamline work by receiving task alerts and updates by email and within MatchSource software
Chain of custody and chain of identity tracking
- Digitize your supply chain and records management to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Manage complex supply chain logistics through a highly intuitive user interface
- Integrate with platforms used by manufacturing facilities and logistics carriers, including Cryoport and Quick International Courier
- Track chain of custody beginning with the collection of starting material, including bar code capture of ISBT 128 Donor Identification Number (DIN), through confirmation of final therapy administration
Domestic and international regulatory compliance
- Full traceability and comprehensive data to manage risk through Cryoport’s Chain of Compliance™
- Secure records management, including uploading, downloading and routing
- FDA General Principles of Software Validation to ensure consistent performance and reliability
- Information security and privacy requirements, including HIPAA, GDPR and NIST 800-53
- 21 CFR Part 11, Electronic Records, Electronic Signatures
Additionally, the MatchSource allogeneic workflow supports customized modeling and search algorithm development and application, including:
- Donor registry modeling to identify optimal donor types
- Search algorithm development, according to unique cell therapy starting material requirements
- Implementation of customized search algorithm to search registry and identify optimal donors