For cell therapy development programs requiring allogeneic or autologous starting material, Be The Match BioTherapies® immunogenetics and bioinformatics professionals have the data and analytical expertise to identify the most compatible source material.
Backed by decades of experience, our team develops customized solutions to identify optimal cell therapy starting material and assist with genomic data analysis for retrospective and prospective studies.
By leveraging the world’s largest unrelated adult donor pool, more than 300,000 cord blood units and our partnership with the CIBMTR® (Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research®), we provide sophisticated bioinformatics support for cell typing, genomic and geospatial analysis, data collection and customized research to ensure the success of your cell therapy program.
We support the advancement of cell therapies from initial research, through clinical study and to commercialization, by providing:
- Consultation and insight into important immunogenetic gene systems, including HLA, ABO, KIR, and TCR/BCR
- Customized algorithm development to determine optimal source material
- Identification of the most genetically compatible cell sources for therapy development – including CTL therapies, iPSC therapies, NK cell therapies and others – for all stages of development
- Customized donor selection using our peer-reviewed search engine HapLogic℠
- Application-specific optimization of allogeneic ‘off-the-shelf’ cell banks
- Collection and analysis of genomic data for observational research or prospective clinical trials
- Incorporation of molecular data into your retrospective study design or prospective clinical trial
Through our partnership with the CIBMTR Bioinformatics Research Program, our researchers and scientists are continually advancing the field of immunogenetics and transplant/cellular therapy genomics. This allows us to apply the latest scientific breakthroughs to strengthen our clients’ cell therapy programs with advanced translational and operational bioinformatics support.