Be The Match BioTherapies® leverages the largest and most diverse donor registry in the world.
With more than 19 million potential donors and nearly 250,000 umbilical cord blood units, the Be The Match Registry® provides compliant, compatible and consented source material.
Our bioinformatics professionals can filter and optimize specific criteria to identify the most compatible donors or cord blood units for therapies requiring cells representative of common or rare population segments.
Access a variety of consented and regulatory compliant cell sources, including:
- Unstimulated or non-mobilized apheresis – MNC(A)
- Stimulated or mobilized apheresis – HPC(A)
- Whole blood – NC(WB)
- Bone marrow – HPC(M)
- Umbilical cord blood units – HPC(CB)
Our cell sourcing solutions team can support your research, clinical or commercial development by:
- Identifying compatible donors to meet client criteria through sophisticated bioinformatics and full spectrum, high-resolution HLA typing of both rare and common haplotypes, as well as testing for other key donor attributes
- Managing all necessary screenings and testing for donor eligibility determination per FDA and international regulations
- Providing documented assurance of donor suitability, privacy and willingness to participate
- Obtaining full consent from donor for research, clinical and/or and commercial development
- Scheduling logistics for cell collection and delivery of cell therapy starting material
- Collaborating with clients to ensure compliance with legal, quality and regulatory requirements, including:
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Tissue Practice (GTP)
“There are great partners out there who can provide the support and training necessary to minimize the burden on apheresis centers. Be The Match BioTherapies is an example of an organization that has taken the lead and is efficiently building and managing these networks.” – Usman “Oz” Azam, President & CEO, Tmunity Therapeutics