We offer customizable solutions for every stage of cellular therapy development
- Discovery: Cell Sourcing; Outcomes Data and Repository
- Pre-Clinical/Clinical: Cell Sourcing; Clinical Trials and Research Support; Cell Therapy Supply Chain Delivery
- Commercialization: Cell Sourcing; Cell Therapy Supply Chain Delivery; Cell Therapy Outcomes Registry
Be The Match BioTherapies is built on the foundation established by our parent company, the National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP)/Be The Match®, an organization with 30 years of experience in cell collection, cell supply chain logistics, patient and donor coordination, technology development to manage patient- and donor-involved therapies, immunogenetics and bioinformatics, research and regulatory compliance.
During that time, we’ve developed unparalleled services and expertise in the cellular therapy field through:
- 80,000 total stem cell transplants managed worldwide
- 22,000 annual cell and blood shipments
- 6,200 annual transplants
- 19 million potential donors in world’s largest registry
- 250 current research studies
- 545 partner centers in our global Network
- 900 employees working to save lives
Now we’re helping organizations deliver cellular therapies that save more lives and improve the quality of life for patients.
These include companies researching and developing therapies using a patient’s own cells (autologous) and those using donor cells (allogeneic).
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy (CAR-T)
- Virus- or cancer-targeted vaccines
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell therapies (iPSC)
- Natural Killer (NK) and NKT Therapies
We have the relationships, knowledge and experience you need to successfully develop and deliver your cellular therapy.
Be The Match BioTherapies can help you successfully develop and deliver your cellular therapy.