Partnering with you to help save lives through cell and gene therapy
We provide reliable solutions to companies developing next-generation cell and gene therapies. Our services include:
- Cell Sourcing
- Cell Therapy Supply Chain
- Case Management and Logistics
- Collection Network Development and Management
- Auditing Services
- MatchSource Technology Platforms (autologous and allogeneic)
- Clinical Trials and Research Support
- Cell Therapy Outcomes Registry
Be The Match BioTherapies was founded in 2016, but our experience in the cell therapy field spans decades.
We are built on the foundation established by our parent company, the National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP)/Be The Match®, an organization with 30 years of experience in cell collection, cell supply chain logistics, patient and donor coordination, technology development to manage patient- and donor-involved therapies, immunogenetics and bioinformatics, research and regulatory compliance.
During that time, we’ve developed unparalleled services and expertise in the cellular therapy field through:
- 86,000 total stem cell transplants managed worldwide
- 22,000 annual cell and blood shipments
- 6,000 annual transplants
- 19 million potential donors in world’s largest registry
- 220 current research studies
- 545 partner centers in our global network
- 900 employees working to save lives
Now we’re helping organizations deliver cellular therapies that save more lives and improve the quality of life for patients.
These include companies researching and developing therapies using a patient’s own cells (autologous) and those using donor cells (allogeneic).
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy (CAR-T)
- Virus- or cancer-targeted vaccines
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell therapies (iPSC)
- Natural Killer (NK) and NKT Therapies
We have the relationships, knowledge and experience you need to successfully develop and deliver your cellular therapy.
Be The Match BioTherapies can help you successfully develop and deliver your cellular therapy.