View this on-demand webinar to learn how the industry can add capacity, build efficiencies and alleviate bottlenecks within the cell harvest infrastructure, ensuring high-quality starting material is available whenever and wherever it’s needed. Additionally, strategic and practical keys to working effectively with collaborative partners in this vitally important endeavor will be shared.
During this webinar, attendees will grow their knowledge and understanding of:
- What exactly constitutes ‘quality’ in the context of critical starting materials for allogeneic cell therapy
- Specific risks and practical repercussions downstream of insufficient/variable critical starting material quality, both for cell therapy manufacture and for success of the final product.
- How to ensure both high quality and consistency of critical starting materials by building efficiencies into, and alleviating bottlenecks within, the cell harvest infrastructure
- Critical considerations when determining an optimal starting material supplier.
- Considerations of supplying quality source material during the COVID-19 pandemic and implementing key strategies to ensure delivery of therapies to patients
Our panel includes:
- Joy Aho, PhD, Senior Product Manager, Be The Match
- Sumithira Vasu, Assistant Professor, The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Emma Bjorgum, Director of Client Development, Aldevron